Re: [Roadsters] '70 Roadster

To: Pat Dave Freed <datsuncpl@yahoo.com>, Datsun List
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] '70 Roadster
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 6:58:45 -0400
When I went to look at the part car I bought, the guy had told me over the
phone that the car was a 69 but when I got there, it turned out to be a 68 body
style titled as a 69. (I was disappointed but bought the car any way as it was
a great deal.)

>From what I have read, been told, etc, it was not uncommon to see this. 68s
>sold as 69, 69 sold as 70.

I am far from an expert, but this is my half cent worth.

Too poor to have two cents worth of opinion...

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning