[Roadsters] armor all and car care products

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] armor all and car care products
From: Eric Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 06:15:59 -0700 (PDT)
Larry Reynolds is the ultimate detailing products seller, check him out at
www.carcareonline.com  A lot of peope think they know everything, he really
does, he was a chemist before he was a detailing products dealer and knows this
stuff down to the molecular level, Pebble Beach entrants refer to him for their
stuff, and he tries to save you money by advsing the least expensive of the
literally thousands of premium products he carries.  Paint, chrome, aluminium
trim, rubber appearance and preservation, he is the man.  I have no interest
other than being a thrilled customer.  He spent two hours on the phone telling
me how to use the DeWalt machine polisher that he sold me for less than it was
at Home Depot.

  Alll that being said Vinylex works great for plastic preservation and is
available at Pep Boys, its not expensive.  Avoid Armor all, call Larry for a
detailed explanantion why.

  Have a great day-

  Eric Hoffman