Re: [Roadsters] Roadsters] armor all and car care products

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadsters] armor all and car care products
From: "Michael Knorr" <mhknorr@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:50:02 -0600
From: Eric Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Roadsters] armor all and car care products
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Larry Reynolds is the ultimate detailing products seller, check him out at
www.carcareonline.com  . . .
Ditto to Eric's advice. I've ended up buying all of my car care products
from Larry. He sells a
wax, PS21-S (I think) that I'm sold on. I buy Vinylex from him by the
gallon. Best of all, when you buy from him, he gives you a comprehensive
product sheet that contains several pages of car care advice. The advice is
online too, but the paper version keeps you from having to haul the computer
out onto the driveway.

Regards, Michael Knorr
1966 SPL311-03639