Re: [Roadsters] De smog question--SRL--again

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, peter harrison
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] De smog question--SRL--again
From: <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 19:21:54 -0400
On my 1600 we did the holes individually and does look clean, more neat, etc. I
am done with the motor on this car--hopefully.

On my 2000 I am having a very hard time getting one of the nuts loose that is
holding the pipe down.              This car's engine needs much more work as
it leaks like a sieve and might need to be pulled. If I pull it, it might--most
likely will-- get replaced with a KA or SR motor--eventually. This is why I
really don't want to put much effort into the de-smog effort.

This last is why I am wondering if it will work just plugging the end of the
pipe.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL