[Roadsters] 1970 Window winder bezel

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] 1970 Window winder bezel
From: "peter harrison" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:45:18 -0700
Hi
I recall that my earlier roadster (when they were used cars( 30 years ago ))
had a white plastic bezel between the window winder and the door insert. I
recall this, because it was such a pain to compress everything to get it
out, ot to mention putting it back in.

a) can anyone confirm this
b) does anyone have two in reasonable condition
c) I have only ONE of the clips necesary to hold the winder on ( which
'splains why the OP used some form of unregognisable adhesive to glue(???)
it in. Anyone have one>

Peter
Eliza '70 SPL TOADSAN