[Roadsters] Francis' '67 SPL finished

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Francis' '67 SPL finished
From: alvin gogineni <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 05:10:43 +0000
This is the ARII 1/32 " '67 Fairlady 200GT" kit. I built it to replicate a
friend's 1967 Datsun 1600 roadster.
The kit has major indentity crisis so it was tough to make a great replica of
the 1:1. It has a grille from a 2000 and a dash from a 1500. The word "Datsun"
is spelled "DatsAn" on the hood, door handles from a '68 plus some other
oddities. FWIW the kit is fun to build and I would like to try the others in
the lineup.Details I added: -windsheild center post. -Drilled holes in
steering wheel spokes-Chrome side trim-Drilled holes in wheels!-Added chrome
to windsheild, trunk lid and hood scoop-twin aluminum mufffler tips-red shift
plate-roll bar-hand brake-Paint was hard to match, it's Ford
LazerRedhttp://rides.webshots.com/album/560733236LVXyrt
just needs a license plate!Alvin GogineniSan Jose, CA67.5 SPL/SR20