Re: [Roadsters] 1970 1600 Blinking Sidemarker

To: "peter harrison" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 1970 1600 Blinking Sidemarker
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:22:17 -0700
Something I found on the internet (yeah, I know) claimed to achieve this by
putting one wire to the blinker wire and one to the park lamp wire.  Then
the side marker would blink with the turn signal, but remain on when not.

I've not tried this, nor have I really investigated it, but that's it in a
nutshell.

I'll see if I can find the link and re-post.