[Roadsters] Information and request

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Information and request
From: "peter harrison" <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:50:47 -0700
1) for socal roadsters found a great place for stuff - fasterners, nuts etc.
etc - they have stuff that almost prompts you to do something - and the
prices are very reasonable
luky's hardware 3814 w. burbank boulevard, (818) 845 8338

2. just had ipod/cd changer installed. This caused the passenger side vinyl
insert to no longer fit. Don't want eo cut my original down, so need to
fabricate a new insert. Looking for someplace that I can purchase black
vinyl  ( that will essentially match ) in the LA Area.

Peter
Eliza '70 SPL TOADSAN