[Roadsters] FREE - Soon to be Scrap Early '67 Frame and Body Shell

To: Datsun-Roadsters List List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] FREE - Soon to be Scrap Early '67 Frame and Body Shell
From: Mikep <mikep@bikeswap.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:00:46 -0700
I still have this car but I need to see it gone before the snow and
or rain starts here in Spokane and I am forced to reduce it to
smaller pieces so that I can access my garage. I am keeping the car
as complete as possible so as to make it worthwhile for somebody to
haul away but I will strip it soon and cut the remainder up for scrap.

I will gladly give it away to avoid it going to the crusher. Send me
an email or call 509-209-3452 and we can make arrangements for adoption.

I have the car listed with pictures on Craigs List in Spokane Wa. at:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/435664523.html

thanks
mike