Re: [Roadsters] X-country trip

To: granvillecomputing@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] X-country trip
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:32:34 -0400
 Don't forget about duct tape, electrical tape. I'd bring a spare alternator
unless you have the GM, fuel floats. Basically any item you don't want to be
waiting for the UPS guy to deliver. Also Hagherty insurance has a tow option if
you have that insurance so you could use it with AAA if you had to.
The usual tools plus a voltmeter.
Make sure all you clothes coordinate, there's not going to be much room left!
Get a list of Roadster buddies along the way who could rescue you if needed, or
perhaps be a B &B for you

Sounds like fun but the weather could be a challenge.

Linda