Re: [Roadsters] Top speed (was 160 MPH Speedo)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Top speed (was 160 MPH Speedo)
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 10:59:30 -0800
Skinny, hard-compound 1967 tires and no limited-slip don't make for great
launches. Road & Track tested a 1967 2000 and said, "Wheelspin becomes
significant with the standard 2000's torque and, with tires that put more
rubber on the road than the standard 5.60-14s, acceleration times could be
improved considerably."

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA