[Roadsters] Windshield gasket

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] Windshield gasket
From: philip erickson <fj20spl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:55:50 -0800 (PST)
One way to remove a 68-70 windshield safely is to cut the gasket on the inside
after you remove the dash.

  I have safely removed both safely without cutting the old gasket and
therefore was able to reuse the old gasket.

  You need to be very careful in releasing the gasket from the window frame on
the outsideof the lip from the interior even if you cut the interior lip of the
gasket.

  I used a curved pick and rubber lube....take your time and onle push on the
windshield after the gasket is loose.
  Phil