Re: [Roadsters] 240Z rear brake drums fit? (was "Re: A few

To: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>, "Pete Peters"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] 240Z rear brake drums fit? (was "Re: A few
From: "Bubba" <bubwin@mts.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:25:03 -0500
Most Speed Shops sell what you need.  They are known as a wheel spacers or
wheel adapters.  The advantage of wheel adapters is you can actually change
the bolt pattern to fit those wheels you found on e-bay, but don't fit the
Datsun bolt pattern.  Check out these links to the Jegs website..

Baer Brake
http://www.jegs.com/p/Baer+Brake/759919/10002/-1/11611

Jegs
http://www.jegs.com/p/JEGS/957104/10002/-1/11611

Mr Gasket
http://www.jegs.com/p/Mr.+Gasket/748902/10002/-1/11611

Cragar
http://www.jegs.com/p/Cragar/762802/10002/-1/11611

Trans Dapt
http://www.jegs.com/p/Trans+Dapt/811892/10002/-1/11611

No need to re-invent the wheel so to speak.

Bob Winslade
1966-1600 Missy
1967-1600 Bender