Re: [Roadsters] mirror removal

To: Gary Tew <garytew@cox.net>, "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] mirror removal
From: "Gregory S. Morrison" <gsm@gregorysmorrison.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:24:28 -0700
Les Cannaday at Classic Datsun Motorsports 760-940-6365 knows, or at least
knew, a guy that could pull the glass out of the gauges. I also picked up an
outside mirror from Les that had been rechromed and had new glass. I don't
know about the other Roadster vendors, but they would probably know as well.

Have a Roadster weekend!
Greg
SRL31100494