[Roadsters] HELP!

To: roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, Victor Laury
Subject: [Roadsters] HELP!
From: steven boortz <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 12:30:28 -0700 (PDT)
hi everyone.
i have been planning on getting back to the track in my roadster for the three
years since last i went.  i've registered to run tomorrow and saturday at
california speedways' roval.  i really thought this was the time.  and i really
thought i had the electrical gremlins licked when i determined i had wired the
tailights 180 degrees out of whack.  they worked fine yesterday.  a couple days
before, i installed an electric fan.  i wired the hot on the fan to the fog
light wire, and the ground directly to the fender.  worked fine.  i've never
had fog lamps, but i did for sometime have that wire to power an electric fuel
pump.

today, no fan and no lights.  removed the fuse cover, and the second fuse from
the bottom was blown.  no problem, just replace the fuse.  but still no lights
and still no fan!  i figure that, i can get away with no fan, if i closely
monitor the temperature.  but no lights means no brake lights, and no brake
lights means i won't pass tech.

is there anyone in the LA area that could help me chase this down?  i really
have no idea even where to start.  i would be happy to buy dinner and beverages
and anything else that makes you happy.

steve
675MIZU