[Roadsters] parts car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] parts car
From: <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:08:20 -0400
Folks, I have a parts car I'm ready to "part" with, ha ha.  I was told it is a
'66 1500.  The engine block has "1500" stamped on it.  The guy I got it from
was planning on restoring it but it is in very poor condition.  The engine was
supposedly running before he parked it for good.  I'm willing to cut up body
parts as needed.  There is no hood, both front fenders have the typical rusted
out areas, the doors are usable, none of interior exists, the tires are rotted
but the wheels are Western, 13" whatevers and may be salvageable.  There is
significant frame rust and deterioration.  The trunk lid has the external
hinges.  I'll try to take some pics and put on my website.  Whatever is left
will go to the scrap yard.  Email me off list with any queries.

Gary Tew
Peoria, AZ
vg30 1600