[Roadsters] SPL vs SRL (was Re: Jumping 4th ( update ) (update to

To: roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, DeWayne
Subject: [Roadsters] SPL vs SRL (was Re: Jumping 4th ( update ) (update to
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:46:34 -0700 (PDT)
I think Mike meant to say:

  SPL = 1600 (R16 Engine)
  SRL = 2000 (U20 Engine)

  The 'L' in SP(L) or SR(L) denotes whether it is a left hand drive.

  Dan Zubkoff
  Houston, TX

Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com> wrote:
  SP(L) Datsun Sport (1600)(Left hand Drive) (SP was right hand)
SR(L) Datsun Sport (Racing) (2000) (LHD) (SR was right hand)

Mike, SC

PS There are no dumb questions, well on second thought, I have heard a few, but
not this one...