[Roadsters] Glamour Magazine

To: Datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Glamour Magazine
From: "Gregory S. Morrison" <gsm@gregorysmorrison.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 10:19:41 -0700
I can't believe it...I just bought my first issue of Glamour magazine!!!!
Needless to say, I have been enlightened in many more ways than I ever
anticipated, e.g., "what your man really wants" and "hot new summer
fashions". And, by the way, the Roadster backdrop was absolutely gorgeous!
(Really, really nice looking Roadster.) The hot young thing sitting on the
hood scoop didn't look too bad either. I suppose she was a fair trade for a
dented hood scoop.

Greg
SRL31100494

PS Now you'll know me when you see me. I'll be the guy in the hot new summer
fashions while sporting a bumper sticker that says, "I know what you want".