[Roadsters] 1966 rolling chassis needs a new home

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 1966 rolling chassis needs a new home
From: Evan Troxel <etroxel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 22:58:18 -0700
1966 Datsun Roadster 1600 rolling chassis with body. Needs new home.
This is a rolling chassis that can be hauled on a flatbed or towed via
dolly. All of the suspension is intact. No other parts are available.

It is covered in a light coat of surface rust, but as soon as it gets
media blasted, it'll be good as a 42 year old car can be. The body is
very straight and it has a few light rust areas that need patching. I
had it media blasted but other priorities have gotten in the way of
this project unfortunately.

Email me with any questions you might have. Make me an offer and tow
this guy away! I am located in Rancho Cucamonga, Southern California.

You can see pictures here: http://tinyurl.com/6r7vpk

Thanks,

Evan