Re: [Roadsters] OT air suspension suggestions

To: <Pat@HorneSystemstx.com>, "DATSUN LIST" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT air suspension suggestions
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:28:15 -0700
The folks that modify some of the early 60's Chevy Impalas and the like with
hydraulic systems to make them pop up and down and even jump would find this
mod to be extremely easy.  I know they have to add hydraulic systems, but
more than that, I couldn't say.

Check out Lowrider magazine for names and see where that takes you.

FWIW