Re: [Roadsters] Spark Plugs - General Info

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Spark Plugs - General Info
From: "Hall, Phillip B. (MSFC-ED03)" <Phillip.B.Hall@nasa.gov>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:53:08 -0500
Back in the day when I was paid to work on Roadsters, we would get them
in to the shop running very badly.  The owners (like us) would do the
basic tune-up to end up with a Roadster that would not idle and have
miss.  We would have them give us 5 minutes to "check it out", then call
them back into the shop to a nicely running car.  They would be stumped
- how did we work the magic??  We just changed plugs to NGK BP6ES.  We
just charged them for the plugs and had happy campers.  A lot of people
would go to the parts house and buy all kinds of plugs that just would
not work in a Roadster.

Plugs - one of the simple things about a Roadster.