[Roadsters] oil coming out at base of spark plug U20

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] oil coming out at base of spark plug U20
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 21:29:46 -0400
 Would a crack in the top of the valve cover be able to send oil up and down
into the spark plug area? Also would the powder get into the rockers etc and
cause a problem? Otherwise what you are saying does make sense. My valve cover
has a tiny crack. I think someone said it can be fixed but won't look so nice.
Oh well.

Linda

Los Angeles hot,hot,hot