Re: [Roadsters] Automated Reply from Nicole Younger

To: "Nicole Younger" <nicole@irmforestry.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Automated Reply from Nicole Younger
From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:33:04 -0700
Maybe she is not gone at all and she is just sending these notices out to
make us think she is gone so she can see what are saying about her..   :o)

She sure goes out in the field a lot, wonder what she does out int he field.
When I was a kid I only went out in the field to rake horse poop.

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA

If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Roadster, then you are lucky
enough.