Re: [Roadsters] Automated Reply from Nicole Younger

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (Datsun Roadster List)
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Automated Reply from Nicole Younger
From: ppeters914@comcast.net (Pete Peters)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 23:42:27 +0000
>From Nicole's company's website:

Established in January 1994, Integrated Resource Management is a full service
forestry consulting firm based in Philomath, Oregon. IRM is dedicated to
planning and implementing sustainable and restorative forestry.

Checking the Contacts page, Nicole is a Project Manager, so my guess is she's
out in the field managing the people who rake the poop. <g>

Checked on the 311s.org forum. Nicole is a new roadster owner (March 2008):

<http://www.311s.org/registry/1966/spl311-04189.html>

Hey, Nicole! We're talking about ya behind yer back! <g>

Pete "mixing it up on hump day"

From: "Chris & Christy Breyer" <fairlady66@gmail.com>