[Roadsters] resend deal because......

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] resend deal because......
From: philip erickson <fj20spl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 20:03:08 -0700 (PDT)
Craig and others,
  I had the same thing happen to me 7-8 years ago.  I responded to an
advertisement for a restored 67.5 2000 listed as must sell in Idaho....After
talking to the owner, he honestly described that the car had been partially
disassembled and cleaned, but not restored.   Still a very nice car for my
purpose - driver while I work on my 69.  He wanted 10 or 11K for the car and I
agreed.  When I called to schedule a time for me to fly up to pay and pick-up
the car I was told that several people had called him to tell him that a
restored 67.5 2000 was worth more and he should resend the deal.  I told him
the best thing was for him to find a way to keep the car and enjoy the
  Phil