Re: [Roadsters] resend deal because......

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] resend deal because......
From: ljordan704@netscape.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 23:30:01 -0400
 Who are these people whose mission it is to tell people they should back out
of deals? What is their motivation? To sell parts? To buy the car? To screw
with people? It seems like these days with just a minimal amount of effort you
could ascertain the approx value of any car by: Kelly Bluebook, Emunds.com,
EBAY, Craigslist, car clubs..in no particular order. So if you don't know the
exact value of the car you are selling and make a deal then so be it.
Considering that even the acknowledged experts on this list might disagree on
value, it would be difficult for an amateur to know.
I hope it wasn't anyone on these lists who tried the backdoor deal. If so I
guess the moral is don't mention a possible buy as? it brings out the
unethical.

Linda