[Roadsters] Parts manuals (was "Re: Japanese Nostalgic Car")

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (Datsun Roadster List)
Subject: [Roadsters] Parts manuals (was "Re: Japanese Nostalgic Car")
From: ppeters914@comcast.net (Pete Peters)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 23:26:57 +0000
Parts manual available on 311s.org in PDF format for download and Lars
wonderful online version:

<http://www.311s.org/pmwiki-311/pmwiki.php?n=TechSection.Parts>

Pete

From: "Schlegel, Richard" <RSCHLEGEL@OCSD.COM>

[snip]

On another note, I think I have decided to try to get our car running so as to
enjoy it a little. But I have never worked on one of these before.

I also seem to be missing parts. Looks like all I have is the head and the
pushrods. Is there somewhere I can find a detailed list with pictures to figure
out what I am missing?