Re: [Roadsters] OT: Free Datsuns in Arizona

To: Pete Peters <ppeters914@comcast.net>, Gary tew <garytew@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: Free Datsuns in Arizona
From: Matthew Cox <oscilloscope500@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:30:22 -0800 (PST)
Hey all!  I have already talked to the owner of these cars and am heading over
there tonight/in the morning to put them on a trailer. Don't know yet what
condition they are in or what all is there, but I will let everyone know. What
I decide to do with them at that point will I guess depend on what condition
they are in, and, like Gary, what my wife says...

Thanks for the tip, Pete!  Gary, If my storage falls through I just may be
calling...hehehe...

Matthew in Phoenix