[Roadsters] OT: Free Datsuns in Arizona

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (Datsun Roadster List)
Subject: [Roadsters] OT: Free Datsuns in Arizona
From: ppeters914@comcast.net (Pete Peters)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 20:37:41 +0000
>From the EarlyDatsunClub. I do not know the cars or the seller.

From: "Jim Allyn" <jallyn@mchsi.com>
To: EarlyDatsunClub@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 17:36:20 +0000
Subject: [EarlyDatsunClub] Free Datsuns in AZ

Hi All,

Negotiations with the bank on my rental property have fallen apart, and I'll
need to get anything I want off the property in the next day or so. The house
sells at auction Friday at 2. The reason I'm letting you all know is that there
are 4 datsuns and an old boat on the property, and if anyone would want to haul
them off, they could get a pretty good score for a Datsun fan.

There's a 64 p/u with a pretty decent body, no glass, a 65(?)p/u mostly
complete a 60 P/U that was stripped and primed 30+ years ago, all the glass and
parts are there. Also, a 64 4 door sedan, mostly complete.

I am using this chance to get out of the Datsun dance, so I won't be busting
anything to move these out... if they get left there, I'm sure Wells Fargo will
have them dragged off to the crusher.

Sorry for the short notice, but until yesterday, there was a chance to keep the
house, and when it comes down to it, I don't want to spend another penny on the
money pit.

Feel free to send this around, cross post it or whatever.

Questions?  Call me 480-296-4304

or email jallyn@mchsi.com

Regards

Jim