Re: [Roadsters] Trunk/Boot Opening Servo

To: <sumton@sbcglobal.net>, "'datsun'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Trunk/Boot Opening Servo
From: "Matthew Smith" <whamba@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 17:40:51 -0600
I have one of those AutoZone choke cables on mine. Runs up the driver's side
of the trunk and into the panel behind the drivers seat. It's somewhat
hidden by my roll bar.  With the top up, I have to put the seat forward to
reach it, but I usually use the key anyway. It's just a safety precaution in
case I lock my keys in the trunk.

Matt Smith