[Roadsters] More parts.

To: "'datsun'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] More parts.
From: "Walter Peterson" <Walter.Peterson@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 23:34:47 -0800
Free plus shipping: (1600/2000) steel oil pan in rusty condition with plug.
I had it hot tanked and kept it in the garage, but forgot to spray LPS or
other protectant on it.  Ideal core or starting point for that racing oil
pan with side tanks and trap doors you've always wanted to build.

Make offer: 2000 Solex air cleaner with long inlet Snorkel.  I've never seen
one of these before.  It might be just the piece you need to complete your
trailer Queen.

Please contact me off list.

Walter Peterson
Goleta Ca, 93117