[Roadsters] top cable clamps

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] top cable clamps
From: vulforge@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:10:40 -0500
Could someone send a picture of how the cable tensioner ends are supposed to
fasten to an early '67?? Do they just go to the vertical bow?? That?leaves a
gap behind the window. ?I think I may be missing a part.? My car came "some
assembly required"? with no instructions and missing parts.? We Midwesterners
don't have the luxury of other cars to use for visual reference!? I could also
use a top latch for that car.? I have the receiver, I just need the wire bail
and flipper handle part.? Anyone have a spare?

Russell Criswell
Vulcan's Forge
3936 Broadway
Kansas City, MO