Re: [Roadsters] Lucas Electrics

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Lucas Electrics
From: "Schlegel, Richard" <RSCHLEGEL@OCSD.COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:03:45 -0800
Funny how we Americans can bash English cars and parts while our own Big 3
couldn't make a good car if their jobs depended on it! :-)
PS
Could you all remember to delete the extra parts of the email. Scrolling
through multiple copies of the same email gets a little tedious.
Take Care,
Rich
1968 Datsun 1600 Roadster
http://picasaweb.google.com/IAmRockinRich
Member of the SoCal Roadster Owner Club
http://higenki.com/socalroc/

Video of SoCalROC from the 2008 Japanese Classic Car Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-kkdkaRRco