Re: [Roadsters] Lucas Electrics.

To: "'datsun'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Lucas Electrics.
From: "dave" <daveandlindab@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:11:22 -0500
I thought the 3 position switch was "Off" "Still Off" and "Smoke"

I went to LucasElectronics.com to research the subject.  I clicked the link,
which didn't work, and then my computer fan slowed down and the monitor
dimmed.  I quickly went to Hitachi.com, it all cleared up.  Just to be sure,
I went to MagnetiMarelli.com, the Lucas of Italian cars.  Again, link didn't
work, but my desktop is now a gorgeous bright red with butter-soft leather
trim and jewel-like icons that don't work.

3 of 4 Grandparents born in England, So I guess I'm allowed to poke fun :)

Dave Brisco