[Roadsters] Restoring a 1500? I have parts--- LOTS of them...

To: "'Datsun list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Restoring a 1500? I have parts--- LOTS of them...
From: "Michael Spreadbury" <michaelspreadbury@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 10:31:33 -0800
I am having a shop cleanout of spare 1500 parts. If you are restoring a 1500
and need parts (especially mechanical parts) please drop me a note at
michaelspreadbury@comcast.net

I have 3 complete engine/transmission sets (one that has supposedly been
rebuilt with over $500 in parts from Rallye)

2 complete frames with steering, axles, suspension, brakes, etc. One frame
is complete with paperwork (original title) the other has no paperwork.

Lots of spare drum brake assemblies, another rear axle, etc. 3 sets of SU
carbs, air cleaners, etc.

I also have spare fenders in restorable condition, 2 extra 3rd seats, and
lots of other 1500 specific parts.

Send me an e-mail with your parts needs... I want this stuff to go to a good
home and don't want to scrap it, but I desperately need the space!

Thanks,

Michael Spreadbury
Spriso Motorsports
Corvallis, Oregon