Re: [Roadsters] U20 stock fuel pump block off

To: tomet9@sbcglobal.net, MH <twobeaners@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] U20 stock fuel pump block off
From: Daryl Smith <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 15:40:59 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom PRATHER" <tomet9@sbcglobal.net>

>  ......" To wire this up just run the +12 to ign wire thru a fuse block (I
> used a
> 7.5amp fuse) and ground - the earth. The car starts easier since you will
> be
> activating the fuel pump just prior to engine start."

In the interest of safety, I would recommend feeding the pump through an
impact switch which will turn it off in the event of an accident. You can
get one from almost any newer car at the wreckers. I've used one from a mid
90's Escort - passenger side wheelwell area if you go looking.......
Also might be an idea to hook it up through a relay on it's own fused
circuit.........

Daryl Smith