[Roadsters] I'm back.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] I'm back.
From: "Charles Hubbard" <cehubbard@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2012 18:05:01 -0600
Hey guys! Been gone about 10 years.  Anything new been going on?

Getting my White 1964 SPL310 3-Seater back on the road this spring after
about an 8-year (delayed) restoration.  I thought I'd poke my head in and
see if anyone that I know is still lurking around.

I could use some help locating a few parts.  First parts that I would like
to find are alternative side moulding clips.  I saw an old forum posting
from 2006 where Datsunmike said that he had found an alternative, but his
email is no good.  Anyone have any ideas?

Charlie Hubbard

1964 SPL310

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html