Re: [Roadsters] I'm back.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] I'm back.
From: Pat Horne <pat@hornesystemstx.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 12:51:08 -0600
Charlie,

Welcome back!

Mike dropped off the list some years back. He did not have time to do
much with the Roadsters as he was very involved in another group
(ministry). I drove by his house about 4 years ago and the Roadsters
were still in the yard, but he was not home. Don't know anyone who has
had contact with him  in years.

I seem to remember you being in the Dallas area...or was it Houston?

Tom Walter is no longer on the list, he decided he wanted to build an
airplane from scratch and needed the room and $$ that the Roadsters were
taking. He is still North of Austin and has the same email addresses,
but is not on the list.

Did you know that Terry Cost passed away? That was about 5 to 7 years
ago, I think.

I'm now in Lockhart, about 30 miles South of Austin. My red 67.5 1600 is
still waiting for an engine rebuild. I should get to it "any year now".

What have you been up to?

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Charles Hubbard, On 2/5/2012 6:05 PM: