[Roadsters] 2000 engine assembly

To: "Datsun List" <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] 2000 engine assembly
From: "Steve Harvey" <stebharvey@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 07:57:43 -0600
Group,

I'm finally getting to the point of finishing my 2000 project vehicle. This
1970 1600 was a California car stored in MN for 20 years (less engine) and
then sold. The P.O. installed a B210 engine with a 5-speed and drove it for
several years in northern MN. I've finished the frame, body underside,
interior and am now getting the body to the primer stage before assembling
body to frame and base and clear coat. I had a 1968 2000 engine with the
solex, cam and header factory option rebuilt several years ago. I need to
install the head, carbs and header to complete the assembly. My worry is
that I'll screw up the timing chain installation and all of my work will be
in vain. Is their anyone in the midwest (WI) area that has experience
assembling these engines or could recommend someone?

Thanks

Steve

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html