[Roadsters] Insurance value/Datsun 67.5 2000

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Insurance value/Datsun 67.5 2000
From: "Marty Spahr" <mspahr01@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 15:24:16 -0500
Would anyone like to chime in on approximate  value for insurance purposes.
I have a 67.5, 2000 Roadster, numbers matching, SRL311-00269 w factory "B"
Cam, 8 qt oil pan, Solex Carbs, etc.

I am renewing my classic car insurance and wanted to ask the members for
some guidence.  I purchased the Roadster this past year and am just fine
tuning some items.car is a good daily driver type,

no rust,and doesn't need much. After selling my Fiat and Lancia, I realized
I needed another small classic and am greatful I stumbled on this Datsun.

Look forward to your assistance in the coming months.

Best Regards, Marty

Mspahr01@earthlink.net

datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html