[Roadsters] FW: OT- next town over from me the laws of physics as

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] FW: OT- next town over from me the laws of physics as
From: "jover4x4@aol.com"<jover4x4@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:04:03 -0700
List,

See my thoughts below.

-----Original message-----
From: "Over, John (JGOL)" <jover@johncrane.com>
To: "overgb@comcast.net" <overgb@comcast.net>
Cc: "John (home) Over" <jover4x4@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 19:40:35 GMT+00:00
Subject: FW: [Roadsters] OT- next town over from me the laws of physics as
we've been taught them will be publicly broken this Saturday

Craig,

Thanks, this is interesting but false.

The lever arm multiplies the Force he (the bicycle) is exerting to the end of
the arm.  Even if he only exerts 25lbs force to the arm the total force at the
shaft axis is multiplied proportional to the length of the arm so the total
torque or bworkb in to the generator is the figure that needs to be compared
to the generatorbs work out.

In other words, he is comparing the force the RIDER exerts to the output of the
generator whereas the comparison should be total work into the generator vs
total work out of the generator.  There will ALWAYS be an efficiency loss with
mechanical equipment.

With this being said he will probably make it into the record booksb&b&..no
GOOD engineer however is going to say he is creating energy or has a process
that is above unity.  He just has mechanical advantage.

John Over