[Roadsters] OT- next town over from me the laws of physics as we've

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: [Roadsters] OT- next town over from me the laws of physics as we've
From: chalsted@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 14:24:13 +0000 (UTC)
some of us are inveterate tinkerers and there's a local guy who has invented
something so simple yet amazing that the implications are staggering. he's
setting a new Guinness Book of World Records record for the most energy ever
produced by a single human using simple mechanical means this saturday in the
local park to be documented by the local power company. he's already
demonstrated it to them and proved that it works. the wild thing is literally
it puts out 11 times the energy that goes into running it- the holy grail of
overunity. I think the link will probably get stripped but if not, you should
take a look at what he's doing- I already posted about it on my Facebook page .
could google Northern Virginia Daily along with Guinness Book of World Records
and that would get you to the link

http://www.nvdaily.com/lifestyle/2012/02/changing_minds-mobile.html

it's a new world :-)
Craig