Re: [Roadsters] Thermostat Gaskets

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Thermostat Gaskets
From: Graeme Suckling <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 09:57:08 +1030
The staples, I believe, provide a ground path for the normally
electrically isolated coolant temperature sender, to the engine block.
If the staples are not used you can use a jumper wire from the engine
block to the housing to achieve the same thing.
Just make sure you ground that part of the housing that the sender is
screwed into :)

Regards,
Graeme Suckling
http://tinyurl.com/6n5aza