[Roadsters] mounting the oil pump

To: "datsun-roadsters: autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] mounting the oil pump
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 07:15:12 -0500 (EST)
I posted this on 311s and didn't get any replies......

First post:

I need oil pan studs. Someone please tell me what size they are since I
am hoping to get this info quickly and add them to a McMasterCarr order
I did earlier. (A McMasterCarr part number would be ideal!!!) I am
switching to the U20 pump if that matters.

Then this one:

Now that I am home and have a book in front of me, I see bolts used to
mount the pump for the R16 and studs for the U20 pump.

I am putting a U20 pump in an R16 block. Can I just use the correct size
bolts? Or would I be better using studs?

....someone please help me out....these are the last missing bits needed
to button up the bottom end....

Since I didnbt get any replies, I figured I would check here for anyone
who is not on 311s and might be of help.

Thanks!
tim