Re: [Roadsters] custom ductwork

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] custom ductwork
From: Graeme Suckling <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:30:58 +1030
You can always ask but in general parts here are SCARCE!
While we got all models of the Roadster, our market was miniscule
compared to the US.
Mind you, all JDM cars were also RHD so there is always Japan.....maybe!
Your car will have RHD things like tacho cable, speedo cable, dash panel
and of course all the heater hardware has to be mounted vice versa.

Well, this is distressing. I have a RHD 2000 that hasn't needed anything
special to its handedness to date (hey, it's only 44. I'm 56 and most of
my original parts are doing just fine - some teeth excepted) and had
just assumed that once I need anything I could lean on the list's
Australian sources to get anything it might need. Now what ?!? Mark
Miller 69 RHD 2000