Re: [Roadsters] custom ductwork

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] custom ductwork
From: peter harrison <granvillecomputing@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 14:02:19 -0800
Just as a matter of info - surely the speedo cable would be shorter - unless
the gearbox has changed - also the tach is nearer the distributor - no?? -
then I have never looked under a RHD bonnet.

Peter Harrison
818 448 3181

> Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:30:58 +1030
> From: graemes@internode.on.net
> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] custom ductwork
>
> You can always ask but in general parts here are SCARCE!
> While we got all models of the Roadster, our market was miniscule
> compared to the US.
> Mind you, all JDM cars were also RHD so there is always Japan.....maybe!
> Your car will have RHD things like tacho cable, speedo cable, dash panel
> and of course all the heater hardware has to be mounted vice versa.
>
> Well, this is distressing. I have a RHD 2000 that hasn't needed anything
> special to its handedness to date (hey, it's only 44. I'm 56 and most of
> my original parts are doing just fine - some teeth excepted) and had
> just assumed that once I need anything I could lean on the list's
> Australian sources to get anything it might need. Now what ?!? Mark
> Miller 69 RHD 2000
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/granvillecomputing@hot
mail.com