fot

RE: VTR National Convention

To: "'DLMAssoc@aol.com'" <DLMAssoc@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: VTR National Convention
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 10:06:49 -0600
Bob Wismer & Jack Drews have exceptional cars, worthy of showing to an
interested public...and I suspect we could get more there. Bill
Dentinger, Bob's partner in the Thunderbolt, has the famous 56 TR3 Beady
Eye Racer that he could show, if he has time and inclination. Jim Hill
is planning on having his TR6 completed by spring. Irv Korey "might"
have something for us. Even our "coast to coast" TR3A, which has been
driven to, and raced at Road America and Blackhawk Farms could be shown.

Having a "CLASS" for these cars would be nice, but not an overriding
consideration for this guy. Like the FOT, it would be nice to do
something friendly and low key without the anal nitpicking that I assume
goes on with the trailer queens.

I suppose we need to start dribbling something to Andy Lindberg and
Company to see what they are planning with the Minnesota Triumphs. Any
volunteers? I am not a concours knowledgeble person.