fot

Radiator fans and alternators

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radiator fans and alternators
From: Susan Hensley <susan@imagin.net>
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 1998 23:11:42 -0600
Hi again!

I have two questions for ya'll:

1) Who out there runs an engine fan (not electric) and who doesn't?
Tristan doesn't have one, but he runs pretty hot, so I am considering
putting one on the new engine (I don't have an electric either).  Now, I
really don't want to get into the hp gains/losses -- the little I'll
lose won't bother me until I really learn my car -- I'm more concerned
with the temp.

2) Who runs alternators and who doesn't?  I don't, but have had several
people tell me I should put one back in.  Apart from adding a few pounds
of weight :( and not having to tote a battery charger around just in
case :), any real reason to reinstall one?

Thanks for the input!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)