fot

My first trailer!

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: My first trailer!
From: Susan Hensley <susan@imagin.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 22:10:40 -0600
Hi all!

Just wanted to fill you in on a happy day for me!  I am now the proud
owner of a 15' custom-built runner-style trailer, that will haul Tristan
around in style!  It was built by Lotus Southwest for a Lotus 23 racer
a-whiles back, and has toted other Lotuses (Loti? :) as well.  The
driver of the 23 was Ed Tucker, so the trailer is now known as Tucker
the Trailer.  It has a hand winch and electric brakes, as well as
fold-down ramps (yahoo!).  Tony Clark was the previous owner, and an
exceptionally nice man with great Lotus history in his shop in Sherman,
Texas.

So now, guess I have to get my darn race car back on track (okay, pun
intended)!  I picked up the head today (a week later than promised,
which held me up big time) and will put all of tomorrow into the project
to get him going for the Sunday Solo II event.  Wish me luck!

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Keep Triumphing,
Susan   :)

PS -- Welcome to you, John Lehman!!  Congrats on your most excellent
choice of ride, and I hope to see you at a VTR convention or on a track
some day!  Tristan (my race car) is a '67 Spit, so I doubt we'll be
running in the same class anywhere...