fot

Re: New lister, old Triumph

To: John Lehman <JELehman@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: New lister, old Triumph
From: Jeff Snook <jsnook@wcnet.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 10:37:35 -0500
Hey John,

Welcome to FOT and the wonderful world of vintage racing!  It's
neat to hear of your car and it's long history of racing.  I'm in
Bowling Green which is Northern Ohio, where are you?  If I can do
anything to help your vintage racing efforts, just let me know.
Sounds like you already met the "key" guys at SVRA with Jack
Woerhle and Bob Williams.  They are great folks and SVRA is my
favorite sanctioning organization.

Vroom, vroom,

Jeff Snook
Battle of Britain Racing